The primary aim of this program, is to more effectively prepare our customers for the rigors of obtaining a job in a time when fewer jobs are available, and employers are more selective when choosing prospective employees.
Program elements include:
- One-day orientation to the program
- Two-week instruction in soft skills and team building exercises
- Assistance from an employment specialist in determining appropriate job goals
- Provide each participant with a self-directed resume and/or portfolio to use in obtaining employment
- Assistance in locating, securing, and maintaining a job
- Follow-along services to assist in maintaining and/or resolving problems that may be encountered on the job